Thursday 23 July 2009

Caicedo leaves on loan

City have confirmed that Felipe Caicedo will spend the up and coming season on loan at Sporting Lisbon.

It isn't a shock to me that Felipe has been loaned out but it is a disappointment. I am a bit of a Caicedo fan on the quiet and I think he has done a good job when called upon.

I am hoping that he has been loaned out with the view to see if he comes on a little well he is at Sporting, hopefully he will realise some of his potential and return to City ready to properly show us what he can do.

1 comment:

  1. It didn't look like he'd get a look-in at City this year so loaning him out was a perfect solution. I too think he will come good but if there isn't a place for him after this year, at least he will have been in the shop window for a year and will have been visible to other teams for a year.

    ReplyDelete