Saturday 18 July 2009

Adebayor signs for City!

Emmanuel Adebayor has decided to swap the south for the north and has signed for City!

Adebayor has signed a five year deal and will wear the number 25 shirt.

Every week as a City fan seems to be getting better, I think the signing of Adebayor is a real sign of intent. He is genuinely one of the best strikers in Europe and a player that I think can score plenty of goals for us in the Premier League.

I know how the Arsenal fans feel about him and to be honest I have my worries about his attitude, but I am sure Hughes would have been well aware what he was signing before let him put pen to paper. It might be a fresh start that he needs and thankfully that fresh start can now come whilst playing for City.

Is Adebayor a good signing? Have a look at this video to refresh your memory.

2 comments:

  1. He looks good in that jersey, goodbye ade ur a blue now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Adebayor hope you can find some of that form at City,
    You seen the writing on the wall if anyone is going from the top 4 its Arse......

    ReplyDelete