Thursday 13 August 2009

City draw Palace away!

City have been drawn against Crystal Palace in the second round of the Carling Cup.

The date has yet to be confirmed, although we do know the game will be played sometime in the week starting from the 24Th of August.

It should be a decent game down at Palace and I am sure their fans are happy with the tie. I don't really have a preference to who we draw in Cup competitions, you have to beat what's put in front of you to win the trophy, so Palace will do for me. Saying that Palace certainly are not the easiest tie we could have got and I am sure that they will give us a game.

1 comment:

  1. I really do not know who i prefer either. Either Crystal Palace away or Accrington at home i think it makes no difference in cup competitions I fink.

    ReplyDelete