Tuesday 30 June 2009

Message for my readers!

Just a little message to say that I may not be able to report on any breaking stories straight away over the next couple of days.

My Puerto Rican friend is flying all the way over so I will be busy showing him around Manchester and obviously our first stop is Eastlands.

I will catch up with any news to gather thoughts as usual but if I am not around feel free to fill my comments up and talk about any breaking news amongst yourselves. I can also suggest going to Bitter and Blue for any news that I haven't been able to post, it is a great blog.

I will do my best to get the news up for you guys, thanks as always.

9 comments:

  1. "My Puerto Rican friend?" All sounds disconcertingly vague to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE SHOWED HIS BADGE! FFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of all the 'couple of days' in the year to go AWOL!! - i'm glad he's flying all the way over mind, any less would be a bit bobbins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just listening to the Eto'o press conference in spanish will write later when it has finished. Basically his lawyer is going through the history of events.

    He accepted our offer but flew a hissy fit when Lapota broadcast all the details ....still listening

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...Jesus this guy has some issues with Barcelona, don't see how he can stay. Now having a go at Guardiola for not telling him he doesn't want him to his face, the directors...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...In the same breath his lawyer says he is open to transferring to us and then says he is sitting out his contract...while he is changing languages from Spanish to Catalan all the way through....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I give up. So should City

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now it is being said that we have not been turned down bec Eto'o has not seen our offer.

    Gary this is def payback for the Al Mubarak interviews lol. What a saga! Why does this always happen to us?

    City gal

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope Eto'o doesn't come (obviously I'll get behind him and give him a chance if he does). His attitude has been seriously suspect throughout his career, he has usually looked dreadful against English teams and this episode over the transfer is making him, us and Barca look bad. The guy is selfish, not necessarily what we need in the team...

    ReplyDelete