Saturday 19 December 2009

A thank you to the stranger in the car park.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to a fellow City fan who helped us in the car park at the ground today.

There was a frozen patch of water in the car park which we could not see due to it being covered with frost, we got stuck and could not get the car out of it. It was impossible to get behind the car and push due to the unsafe deep water and ice or so we thought that is. We were stumped, the steward was useless and we did not know what to do until a guy came over and lifted the back of the car up on his own so that we could get out of the hole.

I think this wonderful man proves that City fans are the best in the world!

If you see this I would just like to say a big thank you to you once again, I owe you a drink if I see you at the match again.

Also I would just like to say that considering City charge £5 per car each home game that the car park is a total mess, it needs to be sorted out. Some staff training might be needed also as they were no help at all and even suggested that we would have to pay for a tow truck at one point even though the car parks condition is their responsibility.

3 comments:

  1. Just wondering Gary mate,

    did you get an email about being in the MCFC programme?

    Cheers

    Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah and could you email me back the reply please mate

    - lloydscragg1@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I will drop you an email now dude.

    ReplyDelete