Wednesday 16 December 2009

Send your loved ones a Christmas Message!

The club are providing a great service this year which helps you to send your love to the important people in your life this Christmas.

If the people you love are going to be out of your reach this Christmas then City have got you covered, get down to Eastlands this Friday and record a video message for them free of charge!!!

Your message will then be put onto the official site - www.mcfc.co.uk on Christmas day.

If you want to record a special message you need to be at Eastlands this Friday! Recording will take place at 10am until noon and then again from 3pm-5pm.

I think this a great idea, I am lucky and have all my loved ones near by this Christmas but if I didn't I would definitely take advantage of this wonderful gesture from the club.

No comments:

Post a Comment