Thursday 17 December 2009

Great news for a change!













City have announced that Vladimir Weiss has signed a new contract!!!!!!

His new deal means he will be at City until at least 2012, Weiss had this to say after putting pen to paper...........

"I have been here for four years now and I came here to realise my first team ambitions. I am delighted to have signed this contract.''

"I am excited about what the future holds and delighted that even with the players that City have got now, the club have given me the opportunity to progress and show that not only the big players can make it.

"The new deal shows that young players from the academy can progress. I am happy that I am one of them.

This is brilliant news, I was beginning to wonder why we hadn't moved to tie him down but City had it covered all along.

Weiss has the makings of a world star and I for one hope that he can realise his potential at City, now we just need Hughes to give him more playing time!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Real Mancs Are Blue17 December 2009 at 19:28

    Good news for us, not so good for Weiss, must hurt to have all that talent and be forced to sit on the bench while a clueless Hughes wheels on Santa Cruz to add width.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He won't have to wait much longer - once "the special one" takes over from Hughes, he will notice Weiss's special talents and get him on the pitch more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like he did with SWP?

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU'VE GOT ROBINHO!!! ...... AND FUCK ME HE'S PLAYING SHIT AT THE MOMENT LOL

    ReplyDelete