Sunday 1 February 2009

Tal Ben Haim leaves Man City?

Reports today suggested that our central defender Tal Ben Haim was in talks with Sunderland and it seems that is the case according to Sunderland manager Ricky Sbragia who says he is going to sign.

"The one we've done is Tal Ben Haim. I think he's going to be done some time today," the Black Cats boss revealed to Sky Sports News.

"We need a defender and he's a very good defender, and I've worked with him previously so I know exactly what I'm getting.

From what I have seen of Ben Haim whilst playing for City I would say Sunderland are getting a below average central defender who always seem to be in a panic and I am not bothered one bit he is going, the fee is likely to be in the 3 - 5 million pound bracket if the transfer is permanent although it is possible it will only be a loan deal.

Meanwhile we can expect another departure with Jo looking likely to sign for Everton on loan for thegh. rest of the season, more to follow if Jo's proposed transfer goes through.

No comments:

Post a Comment