1. Shay Given - Not played a game yet, should prove to be a great signing.
2. Tal Ben-Haim - Not impressed me at all, a poor signing who should be gone come summer.
3. Glauber Berti - Not played in the first team, watched him in the reserves looks competent.
4. Wayne Bridge - Not impressed me and has gifted opposition 2 goals since he has been at City.
5. Pablo Zabaleta - An absolute star and getting better every game.
6. Nigel De Jong - Looks very accomplished and is likely he will only get better.
7. Vincent Kompany - If I get started on how good he is I will not stop going, top class player.
8. Shaun Wright-Phillips - It is like he never left and his qualities are obvious for all to see.
9. Jo - Not had a proper chance at City, but has looked poor on occasions when he has played.
10. Robinho - A genuine world class superstar and I feel he still has more to offer.
11. Craig Bellamy - Wasn't happy when we signed him but looks like he may be a good signing.
So Hughes has signed 11 players and there is only question marks over a couple of his signings.
But is he the man to take us forward or can anyone make a good signing when money is available?
I am 50/50 at the moment and am still unsure on what Hughes has to offer over the long term,
saying that my confidence in him was less than 50/50 a few weeks back and even though we are still not consistent I feel that I have seen improvement in the team especially in the work rate department which we were seriously lacking in.
The whole team seems to be more willing to work for each other over the last few weeks which Hughes did promise would happen once he had time to work with the squad over a longer period of time.
But when it comes down to tactics I'm not sure he is the most gifted manager, there has been times this year he seems to have had nothing up his sleeve to change the way a game is going.
I just hope the team keeps improving and that Hughes is the right man for the job as we now finally need to settle down as a club, which in turn should help us get to where we want to be in the next 5 - 10 years.