Saturday 14 February 2009

Portsmouth 2 - 0 Man City ( Johnson 70', Hreidarsson 75')

I can not believe what I have just seen, a dismal City team were beaten by a poor Portsmouth team.

Almost every time a City player got the ball he gave it away to a Portsmouth player, the passing was horrible. As well as the passing being bad none of our players seem to know how to tackle, in fact our players did not seem to know how to play football.

We were not rubbish and beaten by a decent team, Portsmouth were also poor which makes the result much worse.

Mark Hughes again did not have a clue on the sideline and did nothing to change the way our team were playing. I am now seriously questioning his position as our manager.

If I was to score our players and our manager today, each of them would get a zero. I would possibly even score our Brazilian's with a minus, they were both shocking after playing so well for their country in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment