Monday 2 February 2009

Round up from transfer deadline day

Well it seems there is no deals going to happen now although it is possible due to an extension if dealings were affected by the snow, but it isn't going to be the case for City if sources on the news are to be believed.

So on deadline day at City our 19 million pound Brazilian Jo has headed out on loan to Everton and we have rejected an 8 million pound bid for Michael Johnson from Newcastle.

I am frustrated that we did not bring another player into the club, I think we did need a big target man up front and feel we have wasted alot of time on trying to sign Santa Cruz.

I'm not a fan of his and was not convinced he was worth the fee we were offering, I was surprised we did not pursue Mario Gomez from Stuttgart, Hughes is known to be a fan of his and he would have been for me at this moment in time a better signing than Cruz as he is scoring goals and can also hold the ball up.

No comments:

Post a Comment