Wednesday 20 January 2010

Man City 2 - 1 Man Utd (Giggs 17', Tevez 42' pen,65') *Video*










Get in! I am so relieved and overjoyed, first blood is ours and now we must see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Tevez was our main man again and scored both of our goals, his energy and work rate is unbelievable and no matter what Ferguson says, he must be regretting letting him go. Goals and highlights below!!!

We played decent for periods last night and managed to get the win, we will have to play a lot better to beat Man Utd away from home though. When we played them at their own game and attacked them last night we looked good, the problem was we sat back way to much and let Utd put pressure on us. I feel we should go to Old Trafford and attack them throughout, that's when we are at our most dangerous and that is when Utd look most vulnerable.

I don't have a lot more to say as I still slightly overwhelmed, but one last thing I must point out is the teams work rate last night. They all worked very hard all the way through the game, at times our passing was bad and our marking was poor but as long as they are giving their all, then that can be forgiven.

I just hope the lads go to Old Trafford and maintain their advantage, we can do it CTID!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Gary,
    It was truly brill night n me son loved his first derby, but for me there's still that uneasy feeling of the job only being half done.
    I totally agree that we should attack them, but I'm not sure Mancini will do that. Ireland has to play as he's great at linking the counter attack.
    Please God we can finish the job next week.
    Col

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe its time we have a banner placed at Eastlands
    Displaying the ever increasing debt that Manure are finding themselves in.....

    Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure there are some industrious City fans out there that can produce this....
    For years we have had to endure that crappy banner at the Swamp! and they moan about our poster! about time the tables were turned eh???

    C´MON!!!! LETS DO IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete