Thursday 7 January 2010

Cristian Ansaldi deal could be close











A deal for Argentina International left back Cristian Ansaldi looks to be likely at the moment.

The Rubin Kazan left back has been heavily linked with a move to us for the last few weeks but with no heavy evidence to back it up.

The rumours seem to have turned into truth in the last couple of days, reports in Russia say that a fee has now been agreed and all that has to happen now is for the player to agree personal terms. I have done my own digging on how true this is but unfortunately I can't get anything more out of anyone than 'there has been contact'.

Ansaldi is highly rated and has been watched by some big clubs around Europe, hopefully if we do sign him we will see why so many clubs have had an eye on him.

Because a lot of you probably haven't seen a lot of Ansaldi I was going to put his stats up for you but Lloyd at Man City issues already has that covered, so because it is one of my favourite blogs I am going to refer you there. Just click this link www.man-city-issues.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

  1. Cheers for the link mate,

    All I know about him is that he was part of the side that surprised Barca in the Champions League this season.

    There really isn;t much about him on the t'internet. I'm a bit uneasy about us signing someone who we've never heard of though.

    Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have actually seen him a handful of times both playing for Rubin and I saw his debut for the Argies.

    I can't say what I think of him properly because I have not seen enough of him, all I know is that he didn't stand out as being a bad player.

    We will soon see how good he is if it is true that we are going to sign him.

    ReplyDelete