Friday 27 November 2009

Man City vs Hull City - Sat 28Th Nov 15:00 pm









I am really looking forward to the game tomorrow, I think we are improving and hopefully we will be able to finally win a game rather than draw again!

I have not got a lot to say about the game tomorrow, basically I just can't see us losing. That sounds very arrogant but it is how I feel, we should be way to strong for Hull and bag all three points.

Hull just don't have a player that I think can trouble us if I am honest, I am not saying that they don't have players that cause problems for teams but I think we should be able to handle them no problem.

We played well against Liverpool and if we play in the same way tomorrow we should be able to give Hull a football lesson. I think that de Jong and Bellamy will be our key players tomorrow, de Jong should be able to shut Hull down when they try to come forward and Bellamy should be able to rip a weak defence apart.

I am going to be bitterly disappointed if we don't win tomorrow, we should be comfortably turning sides like Hull over. If we don't win then I am afraid that we are going to have to start questioning Hughes, it's OK saying he needs time to build and I agree but with the team we have now not beating Hull on the back of all those draws would be a few steps back, let's hope that doesn't happen!

Man City Team News:
Robinho is expected to return to the squad tomorrow after recovering from a knee injury, Martin Petrov is ruled out with a knee injury. Benjani should be fit for selection.

Hull City Team News:
Craig Fagan has recovered from a chest injury and may return to the squad, Bernard Mendy is back after suspension and Jimmy Bullard is expected to return after being rested in midweek. Seyi Olofinjana is likely to miss out with a hamstring injury.

Possible Man City Line Up:
Given, Zabaleta, Toure, Lescott, Bridge, De Jong, Wright-Phillips, Ireland, Tevez, Bellamy, Adebayor.

Possible Hull City Line up:
Duke, Mendy, Gardner, Zayatte, Dawson, Garcia, Marney, Bullard, Hunt, Geovanni, Altidore.

My Prediction: Man City 4 - 0 Hull City.

Worth A Bet: Stephen Ireland scores in a 4 - 0 Man City win.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you're right Gary - it's the kind of scoreline we've been crying out for. I thought we'd pan Burnley and look what happened - lets hope we've finally learned how to tackle some of these sides and not allow them to play their own game at our place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not count your chickens before they hatch. You did put a good performance against liverpool but your facing a more in your face football, we are more physical because we dont have the skill like man city or any of the other big teams.
    I think you may win but im holding out for a point. We dont have trouble scoring goals but we have trouble defending them.
    Im going for a 2-2 draw.
    All the best for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what your saying, I know I may have come across as dismissing Hull but I didn't mean to disrespect your team, I base it on what I think my own team are capable of especially when at home.

    Thanks for wishing us good luck same to you, also just to say you have done Hull fans proud with your response to my article, normally opposition fans would not see that I am more talking about City than the quality of their team, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nvm any Hull fans as I wont hold my tongue for anyone, I also wont wish any opponent any luck as I reserve that for one club only.

    Hughes will be upto his neck in it if we loose or draw to another bottom 10 club.

    Win is an ultimate must for City.

    ReplyDelete