Tuesday 8 September 2009

All Platini's doing?

City have been reported to FIFA over the signing of promising youngster Jeremy Helan. Rennes have made the complaint, this recent complaint follows the ban on Chelsea and Man Utd being reported.

I find it strange that it has took Rennes so long to complain about the way we signed Helan, is it a coincidence that Platini hates English clubs and all of a sudden all these French clubs are complaining about the way their youngsters have left them?

I think that FIFA should be ignoring these claims months after the transfer has been completed, surely if you were that disgruntled you would inform FIFA immediately.

I think maybe FIFA should look into what Platini may have been up to, I would not be surprised if he was the driving force behind these clubs claims.

3 comments:

  1. The complaint was made in the Spring apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that complaint was against Helan, not against the way we have done business. I may be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more, all this shortly after him publicly stating how he thinks the big money clubs need to be stopped

    ReplyDelete