Saturday 5 October 2013

Don't miss 'The Minx' on City square today! *Video*

The face of Dr Martens 'The Minx' are playing live on City square after today's game against Everton.

'The Minx' are a top band and are currently lighting up the British music scene, I wouldn't normally plug a band and I haven't been asked to this time round either, but my mate (Andy Evans) is the drummer, so with him being an absolutely quality guy, a fellow City fan and part of a quality local band, it was only right that I did.

This is a good opportunity to get to see 'The Minx' for free tomorrow, these guys are way up the ladder on the music scene, so stick around after the final whistle and I am sure you will enjoy it.

Check them out on the video below for a little taster,  if you like what you hear then 'The Minx' songs are also available to download on all leading music download sites.


No comments:

Post a Comment